Piedmont Lithium puts precedence on protecting its employees and operations.
At Piedmont Lithium, we believe in being a good corporate citizen. Our corporate culture is one that embraces and promotes sustainability, integrity, safety, and community efforts while working to reduce the impact of our technology and our overall environmental footprint.
We believe in full transparency when it comes to the safety of our employees and the community we operate in. Throughout our development process, we are committed to maintaining open communications with the community, government, and media. We select priority issues where communication and outreach provides beneficial results for our stakeholders, employees and our community while maintaining integrity, government compliance, and goals designed to address global climate and energy initiatives. These measures include protecting against risks that would negatively affect our goal of being a low-carbon producer.
Ethical Labor Practices
We understand that a responsible and accountable supply chain isn’t just good for people and the planet — it’s good for business. That is why we focus on developing a working environment where our employees are not only knowledgeable but proud to be part of our team. Piedmont promotes:
- a team-based culture where workers are treated with dignity and respect to create a stronger, more empowered community and work environment
- employee education that provides information about risks and policies through training and consistent communication
- people-based programs that ensure safety, collaboration and open communication
- Ensuring every employee follows our established business ethics and code of conduct to ensure we act ethically and responsibly
- Providing safe, healthy, and productive working environments for our teammates
- Setting the highest safety standards with a focus on zero accidents in our operations
- Diversity and inclusion across the organization, with zero tolerance of prejudice of any kind
- Giving back to our community financially and through the time and talents of our teammates to help improve the quality of life of those around us
- Supplier diversity through established responsible sourcing policies
- Supplier audits to ensure alignment with company policy and position on social and environmental mandates
- Embedding environmental, social and human rights considerations in all business decisions